Monday, August 24, 2015

An Author at Maristhill!

We are proud to announce that Noah Beit-Aharon, Assistant Director of Activities at Maristhill, is also a talented author of fantasy novels!

In fact, Noah has secured a two-book contract under his pen name N.S. Dolkart with Angry Robot, global imprint based in the UK, and dedicated to the best in modern adult science fiction, fantasy and everything in between. His first novel, "Silent Hall" is scheduled to be released next year.

“I am dangerously excited to be publishing with Angry Robot. If I get any more excited, they may have to terminate me. I feel like I’ve won an Oscar!

Noah has had an exceptionally-positive impact on our residents over the past four years, and we hope you'll join us in congratulating him on this great accomplishment.

Read SFF World interview...






No comments:

Post a Comment